Over 90% of the food distributed by foodbanks in The Trussell Trust network is donated by the public – that’s why your food donations are absolutely vital to their ability to give everyone referred to them a balanced and nutritious three day supply of food.
The shopping list shows the food items that they need right now.
- Tinned Fruit
- Tinned Fish – Tuna or Salmon
- Pasta Sauces (Tins or Jars)
- Tinned Tomatoes
- Custard (Tinned or Packet)
- Toilet Rolls
- Shampoo & Shower Gels
- Tinned Meat Pies (large & small), Stews, Curries
- Tinned Vegetables of Peas and Carrots (inc potatoes)
- Tinned Ham/Chopped Ham and Pork
- Sponge Pudding (Tinned or Twinpack)
- Fruit Juice (Long Life 1L)
- Tea & Coffee
- Long Grain Rice (500G or 1KG)
- Rice Pudding (Long Life)
- Xmas: Biscuits, Mince Pies, Puddings, Chocolates, Nuts, Dates, Crisps, etc
ABOUT BRACKNELL FOODBANK“The foodbank was there when we really needed it, it was an absolute lifeline.”
We don’t think anyone in our community should have to face going hungry. That’s why we provide three days’ nutritionally balanced emergency food and support to local people who are referred to us in crisis. We are part of a nationwide network of foodbanks, supported by The Trussell Trust, working to combat poverty and hunger across the UK.
DONATE FOODWhy not help by donating an item or two from our shopping list to ensure we can provide food to help people in crisis over this festive season.
DID YOU KNOW958 vouchers have been exchanged for three-day emergency food supplies to local families from Jan 2019-August 2019.
2.1 TON of food was donated to Bracknell Foodbank in August – huge thank you to the generosity & support of the local community.
25,657 local people fed through Bracknell Foodbank since opening in 2012.
*all the above figures are correct as of Sept ‘19