McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets Loyalty Card
McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets are pleased to announce the release of our Loyalty Card where you can collect stamps at every game you attend.
At every game you attend during the 2019/20 Season, you can collect 1 stamp at our Box Office at the time of purchasing your match night tickets or showing your Season Ticket. During the season, make sure to keep a watch out for ‘DOUBLE STAMP‘ or ‘TRIPLE STAMP‘ where you’ll be able to claim a ‘Half Price Single Admission Ticket’ at your 5th game with the chance to watch your 10th game absolutely free.
Make sure to check out all the dates below of our Double & Triple Stamps games giving you a chance to boost them stamps.
Double Stamp Weeks
7th September 2019 – Streatham RedHawks
5th October 2019 – Cardiff Fire
23rd November 2019 – MK Thunder
29th February 2020 – Oxford City Stars
Triple Stamp Weeks
9th November 2019 – London Raiders 2
21st December 2019 – Chelmsford Chieftains
18th January 2020 – Invicta Dynamos
Terms & Conditions
• The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
• McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
• The Loyalty Card is to be used by one customer only per card.
• To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the box office at the time of payment.
• McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
• McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused.
• Once 4 stamps have been collected in accordance with the terms and conditions, the customer will be able to purchase a half price ticket at their 5th game.
• Once 9 stamps have been collected in accordance with the terms and conditions, the customer will be able to enjoy their 10th game absolutely free.
• A participant may not redeem stamps for cash.
• We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward.
• If, after purchasing tickets on which stamps have been awarded, a participant subsequently obtains a refund from us for the
tickets (in accordance with statutory rights or any McTimoney Chiropractic Bracknell Hornets policy concerning refunds), at the time of the
refund, the stamps awarded on the purchase will be removed from the participants Card. Similarly, if a participant obtains a refund on
tickets purchased in whole or in part by redeeming stamps, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding the
participant the stamps which they used.
• A participant may apply for a new Card if it is lost or stolen but you will not be able to claim back your previous stamps.
• Any printed statements made by us, regarding the Scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
• We may amend or terminate the Scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps), at any time.
• We will use our reasonable endeavor to notify participants one month before termination or amendment (although we have no obligation
to do so) by notifying on our website. Earning or redeeming points will constitute acceptance of the new terms
• If we sell or transfer the Scheme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any
further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about participants to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a
disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such participants in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other
company. You agree to a transfer of such data.
• We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a Card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion
remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time.